This Legal 500 and Chambers recommended law firm has an opening for a Personal Injury Fee Earner.
Your role as Personal Injury Fee Earner will focus on a varied caseload in this team led by a Legal 500 recommended Head of Department. Typical matters include:
- EL, PL & OL claims
- Some claims with overseas elements
- MOJ Portal claims, depending on experience
The culture is modern, flexible and friendly, and there are clear chances to progress. The team has an important standing within the firm and has grown steadily in the last few years. There is a broad mix of experience within the team, which is under strong leadership and has plenty of work from a number of sources. To succeed in this application, you will be:
- A newly qualified solicitor, legal executive or experienced paralegal
- A team player who is happy to join in with networking activities when necessary
- Proficient with fast-track PI claims – this is ESSENTIAL
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, generous bonuses and ongoing training in this friendly and flexible team. The firm has modern case management systems and working practices, including remote working.
If you are an ambitious Personal Injury Fee Earner and open to exploring the market, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For more information on this Personal Injury Fee Earner opportunity, or to apply, send your CV through for immediate consideration!