A well-regarded commercial law firm are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE to join their team in Carlisle.
In this role, you’ll join a highly respected commercial property department and handle a varied caseload of work including acquisitions/disposals, secured lending and corporate support.
You’ll work closely alongside experienced Partners, so this is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking for a role where you can develop your skills. You’ll also be able to work flexibly, so this is a great opportunity if you’re looking to improve your work-life balance.
Commercial Property Solicitor - Carlisle
The company & role
- A Legal 500 regional firm with a down-to-earth and supportive culture
- Working on behalf of a variety of SMEs, Partnerships and limited companies, you’ll handle a mixed caseload of landlord and tenant, development and general portfolio management work
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with key clients and take on additional responsibility from early on
- The firm place great emphasis on the training and development of their team members and have grown quite rapidly recently leading to significant career opportunities.
- Commutable from: Carlisle, Penrith, Lancaster and Dumfries
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Property Solicitor with 3-5 years’ PQE
- Will have a strong client focus and a commitment to providing a high level of service
- Will be an articulate communicator with good commercial awareness
- Will enjoy working as part of a team
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will be willing to get involved in marketing and business development
How to apply for this Commercial Property Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.