A well-regarded commercial law firm are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Carlisle.
In this role, you’ll join a highly respected commercial property department and play a significant role in managing key client relationships.
The firm offers their lawyers a great deal of flexibility so this is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career without compromising your work-life balance.
Commercial Property Solicitor / Partner - Carlisle
The company & role
- A Legal 500 regional firm with a down-to-earth and supportive culture
- Working on behalf of a variety of SMEs, Partnerships and limited companies, you’ll handle a mixed caseload of landlord and tenant, development and general portfolio management work, managing cases from instruction to conclusion
- You'll have the opportunity to work closely with key clients
- The firm place great emphasis on the training and development of their team members and have grown quite rapidly recently leading to significant career opportunities.
- Commutable from: Carlisle, Penrith, Lancaster and Dumfries
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
The ideal candidate
- A self-motivated Commercial Property Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Will have strong commercial experience and good business acumen
- Will have a strong client focus and a commitment to providing a high level of service
- Will be an excellent communicator with exceptional attention to detail
- Will be willing to get involved in business development
How to apply for this Commercial Property Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.