A regional and reputed regional firm is looking for a property lawyer to head up their residential team in one of their offices in southwest London.
You will be managing a small team of fee earners and support staff whilst liaising with the firm's property partner.
Additionally, you will be the main point of contact for other residential conveyancing teams in their greater London and Surrey offices.
The typical matters you'll deal with include:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Transfers of equity
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be a qualified solicitor/legal executive/licensed conveyancer
- Have management experience
- Be able to delegate work effectively
Additionally, you will need to:
- Be able to manage a varied caseload of residential property matters from inception to completion
- Have at least 5+ years of PQE in residential conveyancing
- Have some business development experience
On offer is a competitive salary, a unique hold on the local market, a good bonus structure and the flexibility to work from home some days of the week.
This role will be in high demand, so please apply or contact Zac Marshall for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, I have a strong variety of roles across Greater London so please update me on your job criteria.