This firm are seeking a Real Estate Finance Associate to join their industry leading team, you can expect City quality work and be able to maintain a healthy work/life balance due to the firm's commitment to their employees.
This firm are the UK's leading commercial real estate specialists, ranked highly in the Legal 500, providing innovative, full service and truly partner led services. The core property practice is complemented by strong construction, planning, property litigation, finance and corporate teams. Their clients include large institutional investors, property developers & companies, construction companies, multi-nationals, banks, high net worth individuals and family offices, sole property traders and occupiers.
Many of the lawyers are ranked in the Chambers, they deal with transactions at a Magic Circle level and have over 200 years of expertise. The firm attracts many Lawyers from Magic and Silver circles looking for a high quality of work but wanting to work in more of a relaxed environment and have a better work-life balance.
The firm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, gender or disability.
This firm are seeking a Real Estate Finance Associate with ideally 1 - 4 years of PQE in a banking and finance team.
The team acts on complex transactions for leading bank and non-bank lenders in the real estate finance market and borrowers including large institutional investors, property companies, developers and family offices. Our real estate finance experts advise clients on multi-jurisdictional investment and development finance deals across the capital stack.
You will be responsible for:
- drafting and negotiating: facility agreements; subordination and intercreditor documents; and security documents.
- Managing real estate finance transactions including liaising with multi-disciplinary teams covering real estate, planning, construction, corporate and tax;
- Supporting senior team members with delivery of training and supervision to more junior members of the team and firm; and
- Supporting the team and firm with our business development initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong, growing and truly collaborative team with a refreshing culture.
Requirements & Benefits
- You will have 1-4 years of PQE
- Self-motivated and able to work cohesively within a team environment
- Relevant experience regarding the structure of Real Estate investment and development transactions
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Apply Now - If you would like to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please get in touch with a CV today or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.