Commercial Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, Newcastle, To c£50,000, Leading commercial law firm – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref:6185.
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join a highly regarded team that advises a broad range of private and public sector clients.
• You will take responsibility for a caseload covering the full spectrum of commercial matters including IP and data protection, as well as contribute to the commercial department's ongoing success and expansion through business development and marketing initiatives.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Solicitors with at least 2 years’ PQE.
• A background in contract negotiation and drafting is an absolute must and ideally you will have a good understanding of IP, IT and data protection law.
• You will have strong networking skills and a demonstrable flair for business development.
• With a client base that spans the country, this highly regarded law firm receives consistent external recognition for being a leader in its field, acting on behalf of businesses that range from start-ups to listed corporations.
• Attractive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).