A top-tier aircraft leasing company is actively recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager to join their small and tight-knit team. You will support the business on multiple transactions across the APAC region, handle legal documentation work and ensure client contract terms comply with the regulations. To succeed, you should possess strong contracts management experience gained from the aviation industry and have a keen eye for detail. Paralegals supporting the aviation practice of law firms are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Diploma in Law or a Law degree.
- 3-6 years of contracts management / legal support experience gained from the aviation sector.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively manage key stakeholders and build internal relationships.
- Strong commercial mindset
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles we are handling, please contact Mandy at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com