LARGE LOSS SOLICITOR
A large loss Solicitor is required by this top UK law firm to deal with complex catastrophic injury work from its office based in Manchester city centre
In joining this firm you will work alongside an award winning partner handling a caseload of high value catastrophic personal injury work. You will become part of an established national practice recognised as a market leader in defendant insurance work.
The work is of the high value multi track personal injury work often involving brain, spinal and paralysis injuries.
The firm is seeking a personal injury fee earner who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on litigated defendant multi track work dealing with cases with reserves in excess of £500,000
- As a guide you would be expected to have at least 3 years' experience working on catastrophic injury cases
- Qualified solicitor or CILEx.
What's on offer?
On offer with this personal injury opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance including ability to work at least one day from home
- High quality work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this personal injury role based in the Manchester city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible