Employment Solicitor - 3+ PQE
TSR Legal have recently been instructed by a Leading Legal 500 firm based in Guildford who are regarded as one of the most progressive Law firms in Surrey currently have a brand new role for an Employment Solicitor to join the expanding Employment Department. Our client boasts an excellent portfolio of both individual and business clients across the United Kingdom. Of late, this firm has attracted Solicitors from some of the best firms in the area who wanted to join a firm who can offer a vibrant working culture and top quality work.
TSR Legal are delighted to be recruiting a qualified Employment Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE on behalf of a well-regarded employment team that has a strong reputation both locally and National. This will be a varied role where you will have the opportunity to learn rapidly and stretch yourself whilst having strong Partner and Senior Associate support, working on behalf of financial services, senior executive as well household names and smaller employers.
As an Employment Solicitor your case load will include:
- Employment Tribunal litigation
- Redundancy, restructuring and TUPE work
- Corporate support work (and you will be supporting arguably the strongest team in the area)
- Consulting and commercial employment solutions for employers.
- Drafting policies and procedures, agreements and contracts
- Business development and marketing initiatives across the department
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and qualities:
- A real desire to learn and a commercial outlook
- Trained at a recognised Law firm
- A desire to network, grow your business development skills and personal contacts over time
- A collaborative approach
- Completed seat in Employment Law
- A genuine desire to progress rapidly as part of a very successful regional office.
- Good academics
This is a superb opportunity with excellent Partner support, coaching and training. On offer is the opportunity to join a well regarded employment team, who can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefit package as well as good quality work. Our client has recently gone through an office re development, so can offer a fantastic office environment. If you believe you have the skill set required, please apply to this advert or contact Ryan Pryce at TSR Legal on 02033 266402 for a confidential discussion on the role or email email@example.com.