Miles & Partners invite applications from Children Panel Members to join our highly regarded Care team. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years PQE and have experience and appetite for advocacy. Terms and salary to be confirmed.
Please send CV and covering letter to Phil Walsh at email@example.com by 12th November 2021. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a large highly regarded team of accredited specialists with many years’ experience working in this specialised area of law. See what our clients say about us at https://milesandpartners.com/category/testimonials/
Extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Childcare Solicitor
- Will be experienced in advising families in respect of Care proceedings, and legally aided matters
- Previous experience of representing children in care proceedings advantageous.
- Will be on the Children Law Panel
- Will be committed to delivering a high level of client service
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills