We have been engaged by a top multi-site full service law firm to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Facilities Manager to be based at their Stockport head office.
This is a newly created position for multi-talented individual to work closely with the firms CEO in this key placement.The Facilities Manager is responsible for direct and pro-active intervention to ensure the office buildings are maintained to a high standard and that potential future issues are identified and resolved.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management of the working environment, services, equipment, and processes to support the effective running of the business premises and the operational effectiveness of a multi-site firm including:
- Space planning
- Building and supplier maintenance and management
- business continuity planning and disaster recovery
- Corporate Social Responsibility awareness
- Financial responsibilities
- Health and Safety Management
- Day-to-day facilities functions
- The CEO is particularly interested in hearing from Facilities Managers with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Due to multiple stakeholder groups (internal and external) applicants should be organized, thorough and articulate
- Project management qualifications or suitable equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualification, IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be beneficial
- Proven ability in leading projects and hard and soft facilities management
- Driver with own transport as some travel will be required to other North West offices
SALARY & BENEFITS:
On offer is an excellent salary in the region of £45,000 plus benefits including:
- 29 days annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced pension
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
- Various discounted legal services
If you are interested in this Facilities Manager opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Joe Rees at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Recent testimonial: I would highly recommend Joe Rees who took the time to assist me in finding the ideal new role. Joe took a pro-active and tailored approach which resulted in a successful move for me, and I found Thornton Legal to be supportive throughout which made the process far less stressful than I was expecting.