Construction Solicitor – 1+ PQE
Our clients Construction team are highly regarded for undertaking a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work for a broad range of regional and national clients. In order for the firm to continue growing the work within this specialist field, they are seeking a 1+ PQE Solicitor to handle construction matters as well as providing provide superb technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues but also to drive forwards marketing activities and client growth.
As a Construction Solicitor you will be responsible for dealing with contractors, employers and insurers on a variety of contentious matters having gained experience on the contentious side of adjudication, arbitration and litigation as well as the ability to give commercial advice at the early stage when projects are in destress. The Construction department advice both corporates and high net worth individuals, contractors and sub contractors and advise on a broad range of matters across a variety of sectors.
- Qualified Solicitor with a strong legal & technical knowledge, sufficient to achieve targets agreed with the Head of Department.
- Undertaken either contentious or non-contentious construction matters
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Confident networker, ideally with experience of developing a case load and building strong client and referrer relationships.
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Strong team player with the ability to share knowledge, work and experience with more junior fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner.
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading legal 500 firm, who can offer good quality work, excellent salary and benefit package as well as a first class working environment. Please Contact Ryan Pryce on 02033 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to role below to hold a confidential discussion