This leading law firm is multi-award winning and has a relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. They are well-known for the investment they give their employees, and you can expect to be supported to develop and progress your career.
This firm has a growing reputation as a leader across a number of sectors. Their relatively small size means they can provide a more responsive service to clients, and whilst they have grown significantly in recent years, their client service, culture and ethos have remained intact.
The firm has multiple offices across the North West and ambitious plans to build on this. Their outstanding reputation across several sectors has seen them attract clients ranging from HNW individuals and SMEs to multinational corporations, public companies, and financial institutions.
You will join a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked Housing team in their Preston office.
Working alongside respected senior lawyers and partners, you will handle a varied caseload of Housing Disrepair matters on behalf of Social Housing Providers and Insurers. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of Housing as your confidence grows.
You can expect a high level of client contact, significant investment in your ongoing development and progression, and a highly attractive package.
- You will be a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Fee Earner with a minimum of 1 year of experience within Housing Law
- Experience in Housing Disrepair
- Experience handling your own matters and assisting Partners on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking your own advocacy, or an interest in gaining this experience
- Able to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and independently
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.