This is a brand new opportunity to join our clients ambitious team and growing business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work. Based near Cardiff gate, our client is seeking an in-house lawyer with 2+ years post qualified experience in commercial law to provide strategic legal advice to the company on data protection, company, commercial and risk and compliance matters. The successful candidate will have a high level of responsibility and work with senior stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer who has trained in private practice to be involved in a growing global business and truly build their in-house career.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Draft, advise senior stakeholders and negotiate commercial and other service-related agreements across a range of business areas in the UK.
- Advise on confidentiality agreements and engagement letters between the Company and third parties
- Advise on Group policies and procedures and provide risk advice,research and reviews where necessary
- Assist in the management of supplier relationships, including advising on and negotiating supplier contracts.
- Advise on company law matters
- LLB Law (Hons)
- LPC or BVC
- Admitted to Solicitors Roll
- Experience of commercial law , contracts, data protection and compliance
- Excellent written and drafting skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking to join a progressive and highly successful business, please contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal direct to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.