TSR Legal are working exclusively with a highly reputable Legal 100 market leading firm, which now seeks a Real Estate / Property Paralegal / Executive to join its team in central Cardiff.
The firm’s Real Estate / Property team provides a comprehensive range of legal services on all aspects of residential / commercial property for both the public and private sector where it has also been involved in multi-million-pound projects.
Residential / Real Estate Paralegal / Legal Executive
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients Residential Property / real estate team where you will have the chance to make an impact and work with their impressive and diverse Legal Team that has proven itself to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
This role could suit someone who has some residential / real estate property experience as a paralegal or fee earner
Requirements and previous experience
- The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of landlord and tenant issues, development projects, investment sales and purchases for owner managed and SME clients.
- Drafting and negotiating residential property documents, assisting Partners on larger commercial property and real estate transactions and projects as well as planning and running their own commercial property files focusing on general landlord and tenant issues.
- Legal/technical ability as it relates to commercial property and the conveyancing process particularly as applied to acquisitions, disposals and leases of commercial land and buildings
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client's aims and objectives, together with being able to interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action.
- Able to demonstrate competence in own area of law and able to identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a case or a transaction.
- Draft legal documents in plain language that is clear, concise and make best use of precedents including knowing how to save time and costs.
- Participate in business generation activities including identifying and attending appropriate networking opportunities
- Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and an ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and third parties with whom you interact.
- Proven multi-tasker, who can demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively. We would expect you to play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times.
- Used to delivering against short deadlines, accurately and a proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Able to demonstrate experience, liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 60% work from home
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts.
What's on offer:
Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next generation partners
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a Paralegal / Fee Earner with 3 or more years’ experience and ambition to be part of a highly regarded team operating out of Cardiff.
Apply now for immediate considerations or feel free to give Rachel Phillips a call on 02920 388100 for a confidential conversation or direct by email to email@example.com in confidence.