Banking Solicitor - 1+ PQE
Our client a Top 200 law firm based in Southampton with offices across the United Kingdom have a fantastic opportunity for a 1+ PQE Banking Solicitor to work in the highly regarded Banking team providing clients of the firm with high quality legal expertise within the corporate and banking area. As a Solicitor you will be responsible for advising, guiding and assist them in their matters responsible for delivering exemplary service, participate in developing client relationships, business development, admin and training as required.
KEY DUTIES AND CONTRIBUTIONS
- Advising on all aspects of law for a range of lenders including banks, building societies and housing associations, and borrowers including public and private sector organisations.
- Dealing with transactions from instruction through to post completion matters.
- Carrying out research tasks, investigations/searches of documents.
- Drafting relevant documentation in relation to the transactions detailed above, including the principal documents and ancillary minutes and forms.
- Undertake security reviews for lenders and advise on and undertake reorganisation of borrowings.
- Attending marketing activities aimed at current and new clients.
- Identifying opportunities for new business for the firm.
- Producing tenders for new work in conjunction with other fee earners.
- Effective follow up from marketing and Business Development initiatives.
- Identify and implement opportunities for cross- selling.
- Raising documentation to time and quality standards:
- Time recording
- File completion
- Demonstrate and understanding of the firm’s sector and assist with their development.
- Updating and developing skills to comply with SRA CPD requirements.
- Run own files beginning to end, with supervision from a more senior fee earner if necessary
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading banking department at a renowned Legal 200 firm who can offer excellent quality work, fantastic career progression and training as well an extensive benefit package and salary and home working. If you believe you have the skill set required, please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR Legal on 02033 firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or apply to this role and Ryan will contact you.