Experienced Banking Solicitor, 5+ years PQE, Newcastle / partly home working – Award winning law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD6252
• Great opportunity to take on a key role in this highly rated Banking team – you can be based in the North East or there is scope for a remote working option
• You will be working on a varied caseload of banking and finance matters including acquisition finance, property finance and refinancing on behalf of corporates, financial institutions and individuals
• The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ PQE in Banking law, and there are clear opportunities on offer for a Senior Associate or Partner level appointment.
• You will be a technically strong solicitor with exceptional communication and team working skills, able to advise a broad range of clients and lead junior colleagues on major deals.
• This award winning law firm has long established roots in the North East whilst working with clients UK wide and is recognised for providing an exceptionally high quality service to all clients
• It vales its people, and places a high importance in investing in an individuals’ progression and career development.
• Competitive salary and package, along with a flexible work options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Banking Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Banking Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).