TSR Legal have an exclusive opportunity for an Associate or Senior Associate with 5 or more years’ PQE to join an expanding global law firm at senior level, where there are genuine partnership prospects in a well-regarded corporate department based in Cardiff.
There is flexibility in the role where your week will be split between office-based and remote home working.
This leading Legal 50 law firm is looking to hire a corporate commercial Solicitor in its prominent corporate team. Clients include household brand names as well as regional, national and international clients.
This Cardiff-based Corporate Commercial Associate/Senior Associate role will involve:
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following as part of the role:
- Drafting and/or negotiating M&A transaction documents and advising on key transaction documentation for asset and share sale and purchase agreements
- Assisting with disclosure and due diligence by co-ordinating the due diligence team across the firm, reviewing corporate and commercial documents, compiling relevant due diligence reports and identifying key issues
- Undertaking corporate reorganisations
- Drafting documentation to reflect different business ownership structures, such as shareholders’ agreements, LLP members’ agreements and partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating constitutional documents and ancillary related documentation
- Giving advice to clients on general corporate issues, company law and company secretarial matters
- Drafting and advising upon commercial contracts e.g. standard terms and conditions of business, distribution agreements etc.
- Developing an effective working relationship with clients
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- 60% work from home
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts.
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for an associate / senior associate with 5 plus years PQE with the experience and ambition to be part of an international team operating out of Cardiff.
Apply now for immediate considerations or feel free to give Karen Jones a call at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 for a confidential conversation or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.