Our client structures a range of capital and risk solutions. The company is fast growing and fast paced. This is a perfect time to be joining a legal team that will offer long term prospects and opportunities in the future without the ceiling.
You will join General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel. Both have enviable legal backgrounds, and this role provides excellent prospects for a junior to mid-level Lawyer to work in-house and continue to grow technically. The work is varied across corporate (acquisitions, portfolio & capital transfers and optimising resources) & commercial matters and there is the prospect of specialising in the future if there is an appetite to do so, leading on projects.
- Be a Lawyer qualified in England & Wales or other Common Law jurisdiction with approximately 3-5 years post qualified experience.
- Not require sponsorship.
- Provide legal support regarding negotiations with third parties on acquisition projects to include portfolio transfers and contract novation. Our client is highly acquisitive.
- Work on a wide range of legal matters to include a variety of different contracts in accordance with commercial arrangements and agreements.
- Provide post acquisition support such as warranty and indemnity claims, and review of other associated documents.
- Provide other transactional support across the group.
- Provide legal support across group projects.
- Work alongside external counsel when required.
As a growing business our client's environment is fast paced and energised. A person will need to be flexible to a changing environment as the business quickly continues to scale up. This will excite you. There will be scope in the future to carve out your own niche or continue to work broadly as the legal team will also scale up.
What is on offer:
- A competitive base salary
- A bonus
- Benefits & Incentives
- Guaranteed career progression
- Exposure to a range of projects
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in office) per week
- Access to a quality legal team
To find out more, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are strictly private & confidential. Please send an updated CV to express your interest.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com