ESN Solicitors has been serving Birmingham and beyond for over 40 years, with offices in the heart of the City at Colmore Row, and in Erdington. We are an integrated department practice and our clientele includes individuals and businesses both large and small. Our team at ESN are experienced professionals offering expert advice in a friendly environment
POSITION: Privat Client Solicitor/Head of Department
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market-leading West Midlands law firm in our specialist Private Client Department. We are a High Street practice established for over 40 years offering a full range of legal services to the community and people are at the heart of the firm.
The senior position is for a full-time Private Client Solicitor/Head of Department in our Erdington office.
Skills - The successful candidate must be:
- Qualified as a Solicitor or Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives with at least 6 years experience in Private Client
- Be experienced in the following:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Probate and Administration of Estates including complex estates
- Powers of Attorney;
- Court of Protection and
- Elderly Client related matters
The successful candidate must also be able to work unsupervised and be able to offer support and professional advice in a caring and sympathetic manner.
The Rewards include :
- Salary range between £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 days annual holiday plus statutory holiday
- Workplace Pension
- Death in Service benefit
This is an opportunity for experienced practitioner to progress their career in a professional and friendly environment.
To register your interest and submit your CV please click Apply.