A well established regional firm require an experienced Solicitor to join their Company/Commercial Department at one of their Oxfordshire offices.
The types of work will include but are not limited to: Commercial contracts, Agreements, Company and Partnership, Transactional, M&A, SME, Joint Venture and Financing, Restructures and Start Ups
The successful Company Commercial Solicitor will be engaged with good quality work, an interesting mix of clients and part of a talented team of lawyers who are supported by experienced friendly staff.
The Company Commercial solicitor will:
- Have experience of a mix of general company and commercial work;
- Be a qualified Solicitor
- Be experienced in the following range of work:
- Transactional projects - both buying and selling, General Commercial contracts, Dealing with business values up to approximately £10m, Mergers and Acquisitions, SME businesses, Joint Venture and Financing, Restructure, Start Ups, Owner/managed companies, Company requirements, Partnerships, Shareholder Agreements, Share Option Schemes, terms and Conditions of Trading, Supply/Distribution Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Undertake some business development as required.
- A solid background and experience in a mix of general company and commercial work.
- The role requires someone who will excel at managing, sustaining and developing client and other business relationship.
- You will be keen to build on your role by developing business contacts on behalf of the department and wider firm as necessary.
- Have a strong background in Commercial Contract work
On offer is a great work life balance, Competitive Salary and more great benefits!