This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer or Solicitor to join a friendly multi-service firm in Swansea.
In this role, you work as part of a small successful residential team, run your own varied residential caseload and benefit from the firm’s continuous training and development programme.
While this position is based at the firm’s Swansea office, you’ll also have the flexibility to work from home or from one of the firms other 3 locations if you require from time to time, so it’s perfect for those looking for a healthier work-life balance.
Residential Conveyancer / Solicitor – Swansea
The company & role
- An award-winning law firm with four offices and a strong brand identity
- The role will involve handling a diverse range of freehold and leasehold conveyancing matters, liaising with clients, agents and referrers
- The firm are committed to helping their employees reach their full potential and offer a host of training and development opportunities
- The firm have a fantastic work culture
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible home working
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancer or Solicitor with 2+ years' experience
- Must have experience of dealing with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases involving help to buy, shared ownership and new build properties.
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be well-organised and have good attention to detail
- Will be able to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced environment
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing role:
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 or email email@example.com in confidence.