A well-established firm with offices across the East Midlands has an opening for a Family solicitor to lead their team in Lincoln. Having been established in the region for over a century, the firm has a strong client base with much of the work coming through referrals and word of mouth.
The role would suit those who have at least 5 years PQE in Family law and focus on negotiating financial settlements after separation and divorce. The work will be varied and will include the following:
- Advising clients in areas of divorce and finances.
- Dealing with ancillary relief cases, including high net worth clients.
- Drafting Separation, Pre-nuptial, and Co-habitation agreements.
- Representing clients at Court.
- Managing files using the Proclaim Case Management System (training will be provided).
- Assisting other members of the Family Department when required.
As the Head of Department, you will also have an enthusiastic approach to growing client relationships and business development, helping deliver further growth for the practice and also assist with the recruitment and supervision of colleagues in the team.
Flexible working options are available, but the role will require leadership from the front and a physical presence will be needed; this is not a role that can be done completely remotely.
If you are interested in this Head of Department Family Solicitor role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Jonny Weare at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team.
If it's early days in considering whether to make a move or not don't worry, we are happy to have a confidential discussion with you to talk about the kind of opportunities that could be open generally and even whether or not it is advisable to move at this stage for you personally.