A Private Client Solicitor is in high demand to join this firm in North Shields. This firm is a longstanding firm that SaccoMann have worked with for many years and successfully helped with various pieces of recruitment at this private practice. Our client is looking for a Private Client Solicitor and is totally open minded in terms of PQE therefore any private client solicitors with upwards of one year post qualification experience are encouraged to apply. This is an opportunity to work for a busy private client department and really make a name for yourself working under a very well respected Head of Department and alongside a couple of skilled private client solicitors.
The firm can offer you a fantastic opportunity for good work/life balance as they are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities with successful applicant following the initial training period. With strong support and a supportive team, this is not an opportunity to miss.
- Managing a full caseload of a broad spectrum of private client matters including wills, probate, LPA's, Estates and Trusts
- Naturally in a Private Client department, you will be required to meet and speak to some clients in person to take instructions and effectively build strong relationships with your clients
- You will work closely with this team and on a day to day basis work on small estates to high net work couples seeking tax and wills advice
-Dependant on your experience there is the opportunity to develop into supervisory roles or alternatively if you are looking for a purely fee earning role then that will be offered to you. This role can really be moulded around your skills and what you are looking for in a new role
-You will be a Private Client Solicitor with upwards of one year PQE. If your experience is far beyond this the role will be made appropriate for you.
- Committed to both professional and business development
- Willing to progress with some leadership responsibilities down the line
How to Apply
If you are keen to discuss the role further and/or would like to apply, please call Fiona Hill directly on 0113 467 984 Sacco Mann. This is a unique opportunity in the current legal market with no fixed elements. This is therefore an opportunity for you to step into a new firm and mould the role around where your interests lie. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.