IX Wireless Limited
Rapidly expanding telecommunications infrastructure provider, IX Wireless Limited, is looking to strengthen its legal department to support the roll out of its fixed wireless network.
The Opportunity- Commercial Solicitor
The Commercial Solicitor will be part of an In-House Legal team, reporting directly to and working closely with Group Legal Counsel, providing legal advice and support primarily in relation to the group’s high growth telecommunications business. You will also interact, support and advise departmental heads and stakeholders across the group.
From a career standpoint, the company can offer career progression combined with exciting and progressive workloads as the business continues to expand.
- Handling a broad and varied commercial and property matters
- Drafting commercial agreements, including standard terms and conditions
- Creating and reviewing supplier terms and contracts
- Advising heads of department on a variety of legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Reviewing and amending compliance
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Confident working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ideally at least 6 months experience dealing with commercial matters
The successful applicant will possess a law degree and LPC or equivalent, together with 1-3 years PQE with prior experience with a highly regarded law firm or In-House Team.
You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of commercial and property law. Prior experience in the telecommunications sector would be desirable but not essential.
We are looking to invest in this person and potentially provide succession to Group Legal Counsel. Previous In-house experience is not essential, only the desire to work within a high growth telecommunications business.
- Flexible / home working can be accommodated
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medicash Health Care Plan
- Staff Deals
- On site Flu Vaccination
To register your interest please click Apply.