Commercial Property Solicitor / Associate (Asset Management)
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Solicitor / Associate, NQ - 4 PQE, within our clients Commercial Property Team. You would be joining the Real Estate team who are highly regarded in Plymouth.
This role will make a significant contribution to the overall work of the real estate unit and supporting the regional head with the on-going growth and development of the unit and team-wide activities.
The team handle a wide range of matters with a strong focus on landlord & tenant work for retail clients. The department also works with a range of national retailers and other large regional clients providing support with acquisition and estate management strategies. Your role will involve all aspects of asset management and you will work closely the planning, construction and property disputes teams. As you develop your role will evolve to take on responsibility for managing key relationships and supervising fee-earners and trainee solicitors.
- To undertake a full range of existing and new cases for clients within your target area and client base.
- To work with the Unit and others within the wider Real Estate team to further develop the offering and client base.
- Experience of team management and/or supervision of others, for example successfully supervising and developing trainees/paralegals and potential to lead a team would be a distinct advantage.
- To ensure appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies
- To consistently meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the Team plans
- You will have excellent proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of property law. Potential to be considered as a 'subject matter expert'
- Proven track record of the full range of business development and marketing activities and experience including developing and leading strategies and action plans for building and growing a new geographical practice area.
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives
Call and ask for Karen Jones at TSR LEGAL 02920 388100 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.