Residential Conveyancing Partner
A legal 500 firm are looking to recruit a Salaried Partner for their Residential Conveyancing department in Cranleigh.
The successful Residential conveyancing partner will undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department as well as ensuring the successful development of the firm in line with the current published Business Plan.
- To assist the department as a whole in meeting its fee earning targets by providing help regarding advice and assistance to clients of the Residential Property department as well as other Departments of the Firm.
- To supervise and assist Solicitors and Trainees within own office.
- Management of support services for which (s)he is responsible, including supervision of own secretary if appropriate
- Participation in marketing and networking activities whether on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis
- Financial control with particular regard to cash-flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To participate fully in the activities of the Residential Property department
- Generally, achieves targets appropriate for a Salaried Partner in respect of chargeable hours, fees, recovery rate, lock-up and non-chargeable time and is looking to progress further] or is currently achieving targets for a salaried partner.
- Has established and maintained a client/referrer base.
- Willing to take part in management activities at firm, department or office level, or any combination of the same.
- Where appropriate, has demonstrated good management skills in terms of supervision of junior staff and delegation of work.
- Has shown initiative in terms of practice development.