Our client is a rapidly growing Fintech located in Central London. This is a new recruit and a growth role with a focus on general commercial work. As the business continues to scale up operations in the UK and Europe it is also an exciting time to be joining a company set to focus overall global growth. This position can be based anywhere in the UK with paid travel to London only required twice monthly.
Reporting into Head of Legal and joining a legal team of two you will work alongside Head of Legal and General Counsel supporting commercial operations.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements, including partnership, customer, third party supplier and other strategically related contracts and/or commercial agreements.
- Work across a variety of other standard agreements (such as NDAs, supplier and customer agreements).
- Work across other teams in the business regarding legal issues as they arise.
- Support the business by updating policies, processes and templates.
- Be qualified in England & Wales or another common law jurisdiction with the requisite UK experience.
- Be approximately 2-5 years post qualified.
- Have a combination of experience of working in a law firm and in-house (or secondment).
- Preferably have Payments and Card Scheme Rules experience.
- Be ideally suited to working in a fast paced and growing business.
- Have a mindset that is adaptable and flexible to change.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
This opportunity presents ideally at a time when there is a strong focus on growth in the UK, Europe and globally. There is also scope for a Lawyer to grow in this role as the legal team continues to scale up, including management and supervision experience, if desired.
A competitive salary is on offer plus other incentives.
To hear more, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are strictly private & confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com