The London office of our client, a premium US firm, is actively looking to add to their highly regarded funds practice.
The firm has one of the leading private funds practices in the world. Their integrated team of funds, regulatory and tax specialists based globally advise a wide range of fund managers and advisers on investments across private equity and venture capital, real estate, infrastructure and debt. The European team in London works with asset manager clients in the UK, continental European, and the US.
Due to the current pipeline of work and ongoing client demand, they are looking for at least three Associates between 1 and 5 years' PQE.
Specifically they are looking for:
- Two junior (1 to 2 PQE) general Funds Associates
- A mid-level (3 to 5 PQE) Funds Associate with proven track record and experience in secondaries work
- A mid-level (3+ PQE) Funds Associate with experience in advising sponsors and investors on a variety of investment management issues
To be considered for a role in this prestigious team, you will probably have:
- training and 1-5 years' relevant post-qualification experience in funds law as detailed above, gained from a Magic Circle, US or well-regarded City or international law firm;
- a high degree of sector knowledge and commercial awareness;
- excellent verbal and written communication and drafting skills;
- a self-confident, proactive, pragmatic approach to tasks and projects;
- enthusiasm, motivation and commitment to building and maintaining strong internal and external (including client) relationships;
- the ability to work well in both a team and individually, and to interact/build relationships with people at all levels; and
- effective time management and a solid understanding of the commercial operation of a law firm.
This position attracts market-leading remuneration. There may be an opportunity for the right successful candidates to work flexibly in terms of location or expected working hours. For solicitors with appropriate experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a premium opportunity to join a market leading law firm with an outstanding reputation. For further information or to discuss this or other roles we are handling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 (0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com