A leading legal software consultancy are going through an exciting period of growth and are now looking to hire an implementation consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team in a challenging and interesting role.
The main responsibilities in this role include guiding new clients through the implementation of legal applications and ensuring that all commitments for the client are met, establishing and maintaining the long-term relationship with new clients and supporting new opportunities and existing customers in the delivery of projects.
- Requirements gathering, deployment management, training and go-live and support.
- Full ownership of the entire project lifecycle.
- Liaising internally with product, content and sales teams.
- Ensuring client's successful and optimum utilization of products and solutions.
- Providing advice to corporate legal department operations.
- Providing customer training on content creation and system administration.
- Communicate project status and progress to all relevant team members.
Skills & Experience required:
- Legal software implementations, project lifecycles and software implementation methodologies.
- Experience and knowledge of contract express.
- Consultant experience, understanding client requirements and explaining the best practice approach for an implementation.
- Capable of learning, understanding and communicating higher level technical information.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong team worker and have the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues, possess strong multi-tasking skills and be able to handle deadline pressures. It is desirable that you have experience working in a legal department or firm and familiarity with contract express offerings and good knowledge of internal systems and processes.
If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more please contact Jane Eren in the Jameson Legal London office as soon as possible with your CV. Jane.email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com