A fantastic new role has arisen in the market for a Restructuring Solicitor to join a top Legal 500 firm in Leeds.
The firm is well-known for the high-quality work they handle and is a highly-innovative practice, operating across the UK and beyond. The Restructuring team is one of the largest team of any national practice and is expanding further, becoming increasingly involved in complex, high-value corporate restructuring matters.
This is an unmissable opportunity to work alongside some of the UK's best lawyers in this sectors and gain a fully rounded experience in a firm dealing with work of the highest quality. It is a chance to genuinely progress as a Solicitor and build a long term career in a top-tier firm.
- You will be working in a team that deals with complex, high value restructurings with the aim of providing innovate solutions and, in many cases, avoid an insolvency process altogether.
- The team is instructed on assignments from a variety of sectors, which will provide you with a varied and interesting caseload.
- You will also have the chance to assist with business development, including networking with new and existing clients in order to win new work.
- You will have exposure to high-value, complex cases, as well as access to excellent training and personal development programmes, meaning you can genuinely progress as a Restructuring Solicitor and establish your career here.
- The successful Restructuring Solicitor should ideally have around 1-4 years PQE in restructuring matters.
- You should be commercially aware and passionate about providing an excellent service to clients.
- You should be enthusiastic about business development, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should be a strong team players and have excellent organisational skills.
- You will be working in a firm with an outstanding reputation and is recognised across the globe.
- You will be joining a firm which will take a genuine interest in your development and help you realise your career aspirations.
- The work is of the highest quality and is broad ranging, meaning you gain experience in a variety of restructuring matters.
- A highly competitive salary and attractive benefits package is on offer.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact either Sophie Linley or Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil this role.