This is a very exciting opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor with 2-8 PQE to join a pioneering national commercial law firm.
In this role, you'll have complete control over how you work. You'll be able to work remotely from wherever you want; you can work from home if you choose, or spend part of the week at the firm's offices in Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cambridge, London or Oxford, it’s up to you.
Corporate Solicitor – Remote
The company & role
- An innovative and ambitious firm with multiple offices across the UK, the firm support entrepreneurial businesses from start-up to scale-up and beyond
- A disrupter to the legal market, they describe themselves as ‘the Netflix of the legal world’
- They foster a working environment with no politics, no bureaucracy and a great team of people who all play a fundamental part in the success and continued growth of the business
- In this role, you will handle a broad mix of private equity, mergers and acquisitions as well as venture capital transactions. You’ll also deal with some corporate governance and general corporate structuring advice
- The firm care a great deal about their employees’ work-life balance and allow all of their lawyers to work fully remotely
- Commutable from Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cambridge London etc.
Added extras and benefits
- An extremely lucrative bonus structure which enables some lawyers to earn up to £10k per year in bonuses
- Excellent infrastructure and support staff
- Work when you want, wherever you want
- Healthcare equivalent to many UK top 100 firms
The ideal candidate
- A Corporate Solicitor with 2-8 years’ PQE
- Will have a strong academic background and experience in private equity, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital transactions
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result for their clients
- A confident and articulate communicator
How to apply for this Corporate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.