A national commercial law firm are looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 5+ PQE to join their team.
The role is fully remote allowing you to work where you want and when you want however there is access to office space in Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cambridge, London, Oxford if preferred.
The firm is extremely innovative and care a great deal about their employees work life balance, and with remote work involved this is a great opportunity for a lawyer looking to improve their work life balance whilst also being part of a national law firm.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Remote
The company & role
- An innovative and ambitious firm with multiple offices across the UK designed specifically to support entrepreneurial businesses from start- up to scale-up and beyond.
- The role will involve handling your own commercial litigation caseload
- The firm aspires to disrupt the model for which legal services are provided to businesses.
- The firm invests significantly in their employees and nurtures their talent to develop their careers
- An environment with no politics, no bureaucracy and a great team of people who all play a fundamental part in the success and continued growth of the business.
- Commutable from Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cambridge and London
Added extras and benefits
- Innovative and extremely lucrative bonus structure.
- Remuneration structures
- Generous holiday allowance
The ideal candidate
- A commercial litigation solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result for their clients
- A confident and articulate communicator
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is a consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of commercial and litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.