This is an exciting opportunity for Family Solicitor with NQ-5 years’ PQE to join a national multi-service firm.
In this role, you work as part of a successful Family team, run your own varied private family caseload and benefit from the firm’s continuous training and development programme.
While this position is based at the firm’s Liverpool office, the firm offers flexible working and working from home availability for the majority of the week.
Family Solicitor - Liverpool
The company & role
- An award-winning consumer law firm with offices across the UK and a strong brand identity
- The role will involve handling a range of private family matters
- The firm is committed to helping their employees reach their full potential and offer a host of training and development opportunities
- The firm has a complete agile working structure and an exceptional culture
- Commutable from Liverpool, Chester, The Wirral, Southport and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home 60% of the time
- Health cash plan
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with NQ - 5 years’ PQE
- You must have experience of dealing with private family matters
- You will be well-organised and have good attention to detail and have the ability to work autonomously
- You will have a track record of hitting targets
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michaela is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in Merseyside and Lancashire. Working with family teams in Liverpool, Southport, Preston and The Wirral, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.