A top 40 leading law firm is looking for an experienced Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join their Legal 500 team in Birmingham as a Senior Associate.
In this role, you'll handle a range of professional indemnity claims with a focus on defending claims against construction professionals.
In return, you’ll receive a generous holiday allowance and benefits package and have plenty of learning and development opportunities.
Professional Indemnity Senior Associate - Birmingham
The company & role
- A well-established national insurance practice with a supportive culture and an excellent reputation
- While you will primarily handle claims involving construction professionals, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in other professional indemnity work
- The firm are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and are a Stonewall Diversity Champion
- They have also been included in The Best 100 Companies to Work For list for the 18th year running
- Commutable from: Solihull, Black Country, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield
Added extras and benefits
- Generous pension
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy or sell days
- Income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Continued learning and development
The ideal candidate
- A Professional Indemnity Solicitor or FCILEx with 6+ years PQE
- Will have experience of handling claims against construction professionals
- Will have fantastic client care skills
- Will have excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Will have a good academic background and be technically very strong
How to apply for this Professional Indemnity Senior Associate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction, professional indemnity and property damage lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.