A national award-winning firm are looking to take on a Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their top tier Legal 500 team in Manchester.
In this role, you will be engaged in challenging and rewarding, high value casework as you represent clients who are victims of clinical negligence. This will provide a platform for you to showcase your exceptional client care and communication skills, sound judgement, confident decision-making and significant legal knowledge and expertise.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits and will have plenty of opportunities to build on your knowledge and develop your technical skills.
This is an exciting position for a dedicated Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor who would like to make a real difference to the lives of their clients and work for a reputable firm.
Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A longstanding, down-to-earth law firm with offices across the country with the role coming about due to continued growth
- You will run and/or co-work a high value Multi-Track caseload which includes complex cases at the highest values, and you will be able to deal with all aspects of running these cases from initial interview to trial.
- A key element of the role involves mentoring and supervising other team members and supporting them with Multi-Track and Fast-Track cases, so an enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and expertise to grow talent within the wider team is essential.
- In addition to supporting the team, you will also have excellent networking skills, enabling you to nurture and develop relationships with clients and contributing towards business development.
- The firm have a number of professional accreditations and were recommended in both the Legal 500 and Chambers
- The firm are a Disability Confident Employer and a Stonewall Diversity Champion and offer a friendly working environment and a collegiate culture
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Salford and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Structured pay scales
- Contributory pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Organised sports and social club
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Financial assistance for professional development
The ideal candidate
- A Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor or Legal Executive with 6+ years’ PQE
- Must have experience in high value M&A transactions
- Will be empathetic with exceptional client care and communication skills
- Will be very well-organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- Will enjoy engaging in marketing and business development
How to apply for this Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a senior consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.