An established law firm with a first-class reputation in Leeds is looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join them as Head of Department.
In this role, you’ll handle an existing full caseload of high-net-worth matters and be actively involved in working to grow the private client team.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Partner, someone already working in a Head of Department capacity or a Private Client Lawyer looking to take the step in their career.
Head of Private Client – North Leeds
The company & role
- A family-friendly full-service law firm with a fantastic reputation
- You’ll lead a down-to-earth and friendly private client team and handle a varied and interesting caseload of high-net-worth work
- You’ll also supervise a newly qualified solicitor
- You will be actively involved in business development and networking locally to grow the team’s presence across Leeds and North Yorkshire
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Huddersfield
Added extras and benefits
- High-quality work
- Excellent team culture
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor or Partner with 8+ years’ PQE
- Will be able to autonomously run a varied private client caseload
- Will be STEP qualified, although this is not essential
- Will have experience of managing or mentoring junior colleagues
- Someone with an empathetic, calm and caring nature and excellent client care skills
- An articulate and personal communicator who enjoys business development and networking
How to apply for this Head of Private Client role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.