In this Court of Protection Solicitor role, you’ll join a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised national law firm at their offices in Manchester city centre.
You will be supporting the team's deputyship cases in property and financial affairs and be responsible for the health and welfare work that's associated, such as deprivation of liberty and care funding work.
The firm is committed to the development of its staff and has a fantastic team culture, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to progress your career. What’s more, you’ll receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Court of Protection Solicitor (Health and Welfare) - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading full-service law firm with offices nationally and are ranked in both UK Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 as a top firm for Court of Protection
- You will be the sole person responsible for this nature of work within the team and will be working closely alongside the partners and working with leading individuals. External coaching from an expert in this area will also be provided.
- This is a great opportunity to build your own team within this niche.
- The firm is accredited by Investors in People and have been named as one of The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Yearly pay reviews
- Christmas closing
- Extra annual leave for birthdays
- Progression based on merit and not service
The ideal candidate
- A technically strong Court of Protection Solicitor or a legal executive or very experienced paralegal with a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience within this type of work.
- Deprivation of liberty and/or care funding experience is essential.
- Preferably more experience and be at a more senior level
- The firm can also offer some home working, ideally 3 days in the office with 2 from home but can be considered further for a more experienced candidate
How to apply for this Court of Protection Solicitor (Health and Welfare) role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.