A top 60 international law firm is looking to take on a Large Loss Senior Solicitor as an Associate.
Based in their offices in Manchester city centre, you will work alongside and have the opportunity to develop your skills under lawyers recommended in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
In this role your workload will include; handling a wide range of high-value claims involving acquired brain injury, spinal cord damage and amputations, carrying out investigations with live defenders and taking witness statements, reviewing and interpreting medical records and medical reports.
The firm places an emphasis on promotion within the business so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Large Loss Senior Associate – Manchester
The company & role
- The firm is a Legal 500 firm that is quality-driven, modern that invests in innovation.
- You will join a friendly and supportive team with excellent billings and an incredibly low staff turnover
- The Manchester office is the leading office for Catastrophic & Large Loss claims in the UK.
- Acting on behalf of large insurers, the team undertake work in respect of accidents arising from Road Traffic Collisions, Employers and Public Liability and claims with a foreign aspect. Injuries include brain injury, spinal injury, amputations, significant fractures and pain conditions.
- You will support the Partners in servicing existing clients, growing new business and maintaining relationships with clients using technical excellence and innovation client meetings.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Market-leading salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Remote working
- Market leader in the defendant sector
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Large Loss Senior Solicitor with 4+ years’ PQE
- You will display excellent legal ability and initiative, as well as confidence in managing and prioritising a full caseload.
- Must have experience of catastrophic injury / large loss
- You will be expected to undertake supervision of junior members of the team and supporting marketing and business development activity
- You will enjoy working collaboratively
How to apply for this Large Loss Senior Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.