Fantastic new opportunity for a NQ Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to join a busy Corporate and Commercial team. The role can be based in either Newcastle or Teesside, depending on the candidate.
The department has a range of experience of working in-house in industry and management positions offering advice on complex corporate and commercial legal issues. Their clients are diverse and range from e-commerce, engineering, IT, logistics and manufacturing to professional services, property and development and retail.
The areas of expertise covered by the team include:
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- MBOs and MBIs
- Re-organisations / demergers
- Business start up
- Company secretarial and administration
- Corporate finance
- Commercial contracting
- Intellectual property
- Shareholder and partnership issues
You will need:
- To be a qualified Solicitor 0-2 PQE or Legal Executive with a minimum of 12 months corporate/commercial experience and should have experience in at least some of the above areas of expertise.
- Be a team player.
- Have business development/marketing skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including contributory pension, life assurance, 25 days holidays and bonus scheme. They also offer great work/life balance. The role can be full time/part time/part home working, based in Newcastle or Teesside - they are flexible.