Our client is a unique and fast growing fintech based in London.
This organisation has an exciting and innovative business model and is extremely well-funded. Their product is taking the market by storm and will continue to go from strength to strength.
As a result, they are now keen to add a commercial lawyer to their legal team reporting to the General Counsel:
Duties will include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on a broad range of commercial contracts including terms and conditions, marketing, intellectual property, and consumer law.
- Assisting with data protection, company secretarial and governance project work.
- Assisting with M&A, private equity, and venture capital projects.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and keeping the general counsel informed on relevant legal matters.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a lawyer in England and Wales.
- 2 to 4 years' PQE.
- Trained and qualified within a well-regarded private practice or in-house legal team.
- Experienced within the technology or financial services space.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced and collaborative commercial environment.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com