PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
A Private Client solicitor is sought to join the Private Client department of a successful law firm in Barnet, Hertfordshire.
We are a well-established and highly regarded firm in the Hertfordshire area. The firm is conveniently located and offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme together with genuine scope for career progression. The firm offers an excellent work-life balance and flexibility, coupled with professional and personal development opportunities. We have an excellent client base including many high-net-worth clients.
What we are looking for:
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in wills, estate administration, trusts, tax planning, LPAs and Court of Protection work
- On the path to STEP membership and accreditation (or a desire and willingness to become STEP accredited)
- NQ up to 2 years PQE or similar knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage own varied caseload including work for high-net-worth clients
- Experience of delivering outstanding client service
- Great communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- A sense of urgency and the desire and ability to deliver work ahead of client expectations
Key responsibilities of role:
- Responsibility for maintaining high professional standards of work;
- Provision of organised, client-orientated, efficient and profitable delivery of private client legal services;
- Business development for the team and the firm as a whole through networking, advertising and other marketing to ensure increase in volume of new high quality and profitable work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to progress his or her career in a firm that offers a genuinely supportive culture and where striving for excellence in all matters at all times is key.