A leader in legal finance systems are going though a busy period of growth and are now looking to hire a lead implementation consultant. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a challenging and rewarding role.
The Consultant's main responsibility is to guide new clients through the implementation of Corporate Legal applications, including HighQ, Contract Express & Legal Tracker and ensure that all commitments for the client are met.
This role is client-facing, requiring a good working knowledge of legal software and experience of working on legal software technology implementations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading HighQ professional services engagements, ensuring quality implementations
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising internally with product, content and sales teams as required,
- Assisting with scoping projects by gathering architecture, functional and design requirements, drafting work estimates and statements of work (SOWs) for review by manager.
- Ensuring client's successful and optimum utilization of Corporate Legal products and solutions.
- Providing advice and supplying best practices to improve corporate legal department operations and initiatives
- Proven experience in legal software implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies.
- Familiarity of offerings and functionality of HighQ.
- You'll have a technical background, some experience of front-end web design, and a keep interest and understanding of technology and the latest web and app trends.
- Strong team working and ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues.
- Proven consultant experience, particularly understanding client requirements, explaining the best practice approach for an implementation and understanding the clients need for process efficiency.
- Effectively communicate project status and progress to all relevant team members, customers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadline pressures.
- Experience in corporate legal operations department and/or software implementations
- Enterprise-level project management
- Familiarity with Contract Express and Legal Tracker offerings
- HTML and CSS experience
- Strong SaaS software troubleshooting/analytical skills
The company offers good scope to progress and a very competitive salary and bonus
For a confidential discussion about this role, please send your CV to Jane Eren in our London office. Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com