A leading global law firm are going through a period of significant change and are now looking to hire a project manager to join their busy legal project management team. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a challenging and rewarding role.
Working alongside the legal delivery teams in a client facing role, you will work closely with Partners and matter teams to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of legal work to solve client's challenges.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across the full lifecycle of matters to define scope, design governance structures, build and set up budgets, conduct planning, monitor progress and financials, conduct risk management, manage resources and work allocation, control scope change and complete reporting.
- Communicating with Partners, matter teams and clients.
- Analysing planned vs actual performance at a profitability and margin level and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Understanding process, technology, people and data challenges and identify and implement improvements into working practices.
- Collaborating with other departments involved in the delivery process; notably Business Development, Innovation, Accounts, IT & Practice Development,
- Providing matter teams with knowledge and support with tools, templates and legal technology systems.
- Contributing to the continuous development and improvement of legal project management methodologies and processes.
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders and identifying opportunities to grow legal project management within the Firm.
Required experience and skills:
- Project Management experience, ideally gained within a law firm.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong budgeting and numeracy skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Competent with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio) and receptive to the use of new technology.
- A strong academic record
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful firm in an interesting and challenging position. The company offers very good scope to progress and a very competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role, and would like to have a confidential discussion please do not hesitate in sending your CV. Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com