Sacco Mann are working with a leading modern firm with a great culture and ethos in Sunderland who are on the lookout to recruit an experienced Employment Solicitor to join their respected Employment department. In return the firm can offer you a stable career and competitive salary. Our client is a friendly firm with all Partners very approachable and they would commit to developing you and your career within the firm.
This is one of the first Employment vacancies that has arisen for a little while within the North Eats market. Uniquely and excitingly this opportunity will offer you a mix of both claimant and respondent work. Therefore if you are an Employment Solicitor, who lives within a reasonable distance of Sunderland then please do get in touch. SaccoMann have successfully recruited for this firm, and we can truly say they are a very friendly, sociable, dynamic firm that you could have a long career with.
- You will walk into a warm desk of employment matters.
- The current employment department work on both claimant and respondent matters. Our client has a number of clients on retainers for respondent work and so this is a really attractive opportunity, with regular, quality employment matters to be exposed to.
- In this role you will be the key Solicitor for the firm acting on Employment matters. As the key Solicitor in the department this is a real step up opportunity for you to make a name for yourself within a very supportive employment department. You will have the full support of Partners and be introduced to clients thoroughly.
- You will be closely supported by the litigation team and also have good support with legal assistants.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally you will be around 4 years PQE in Employment Law. Applications will happily be considered and welcomed by those who solely have respondent or solely have claimant experience that would be happy to manage a mixed caseload.
- You will be personable with strong capabilities in building and maintaining a solid rapport with clients and ideally have developed strong long term relationships with clients previously.
- The firm is genuinely a close knit team so someone that really wants to involve themselves in the culture of a firm, and immerse themselves into life at the firm will absolutely be the right person for this role.
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9784 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.