An innovative global law firm is looking for a Property Damage and Construction Solicitor to join their Tier 1 department.
In this role, you’ll join a highly successful and growing team and work closely with very well-renowned lawyers on a wide range of high-value property damage and construction disputes.
Not only will you routinely handle interesting work, but you’ll be able to work flexibly and will receive a top-of-the-market salary and benefits package.
Property Damage and Construction Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading defendant insurance practice, with a reputation for being a market leader in the insurance law space
- The firm is known for its work in defending claims against construction professionals, but you will also handle defendant and claimant property damage claims on behalf of leading insurers
- You’ll join a close-knit team that works with other insurance teams within the firm
- The firm are known for supporting and developing the growth and development of their staff and offer exciting opportunities including secondments to clients and to their international offices
- Commutable from Manchester, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport, High Peak and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- Significant flexibility
- Home working at least 3 days a week
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Generous annual leave
- Genuine progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Construction/ Property Damage Solicitor or FCILEx with 0-6 years PQE
- Will have a background in defendant and/or claimant property damage claims or construction disputes
- Will have fantastic client care skills
- Will have excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Will have a good academic background and be technically very strong
How to apply for this Property Damage and Construction Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction, professional indemnity and property damage lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.