Property Litigation Solicitor sought on a full-time permanent basis in Hertford.
This is an exciting opportunity for a solicitor with between two and six years PQE in property litigation matters to join a growing team. The successful candidate will join a professional, supportive team and be managing a varied caseload of property litigation matters.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Commercial leases
- Property rights disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Co-ownership disputes
- Possession claims
- Breach of leasehold covenants
- Nuisance and trespass disputes
- Qualified solicitor with between two and six years PQE in property litigation matters
- Possess outstanding client care, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a flare for business development
- Have a positive, proactive approach
- IT literate with the ability to operate a case management system
- Have good organisational and time management skills
A highly regarded practice, our client provides a wide range of services to businesses and individuals in areas including: Litigation; Private Client; Commercial Property and Employment. Staffed by a team of experienced experts they endeavour to go the extra mile offering cost-effective and constructive advice in a friendly and professional manner. Serving their local community with the coveted Lexcel accreditation they have a loyal and growing client base. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Solicitor – Property Litigation
For further details of this Solicitor vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208061 quoting reference CW33587.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138