An exceptional opportunity has arisen to work within the legal team at one of the largest and most prestigious projects being developed in the Middle East.
Our client is urgently seeking a lawyer with the following credentials.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years' PQE construction and infrastructure experience. The focus will be initially on non-contentious work but contentious experience will be of additional value.
- Large-scale international project experience is preferable and particularly experience within the Middle East.
- Excellent drafting capability.
- Familiarity with international forms of contract and agreements such as EPC, DBFO, Frameworks, Services agreements, Guarantees etc.
- The ability to manage multiple work streams in a demanding environment.
- A proactive and genuine team player.
- The position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
- The ability to relocate by April 2022 will be advantageous.
An exceptional tax-free ex-pat package is available for this role.
For further information or to discuss this or other roles we are handling, please contact Jeremy.email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com