An innovative specialist property law firm is looking to take on a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their collaborative and supportive team.
In this role, you’ll work remotely and run a mixed residential caseload from instruction to completion across sales, purchases, leasehold and freehold.
You’ll be able to work from home 5-days a week and the firm is open to considered flexible and part-time hours, so this is a fantastic opportunity if you’re returning from a career break or would simply like to improve your work-life balance.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Leeds / Remote
The company & role
- A truly modern law firm with a sustainable approach and a national client base
- You will join a world-class team and handle a varied and manageable residential caseload with support from a residential paralegal and the wider admin team
- The firm is undergoing an exciting period of growth and in the next 18 months are planning to expand the scope and scale of the legal services they offer
- The firm regularly take on feedback from their staff and have made fundamental changes in recent years to support working parents and carers
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Huddersfield.
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company shares
- The option of working part-time
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with 2+ PQE
- Alternatively, you may be a licensed conveyancer or qualified legal executive
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service
- Will enjoy working within a team
- Will enjoy generating new business
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.