A well-respected boutique is looking to grow its team and take on a Family Solicitor.
In this role, you will deal with an interesting caseload of divorces and child issues, often on behalf of high-net-worth individuals.
While this position is based at the firm's headquarters in Leeds city centre, they offer remote working, only requiring attendance of the Leeds office once a week, so this the perfect opportunity for someone looking to improve their work-life balance or lives further afield
Family Solicitor – Leeds / Remote
The company & role
- A family law boutique that specialises in high-net-worth divorce and complex family law issues
- You will deal with private matters only and will handle divorce, financial matters and children’s cases, some of which will involve parties and assets based internationally
- The firm offer a clear progression route and plenty of flexibility.
- Commutable from Sheffield, Doncaster and Leeds
Added extras and benefits
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible and home working
- 25+ days holiday
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 1+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience of independently running or assisting with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.